Financial Assistance

Apply for the Wisconsin Shares Program at Let us know how we can help with your application process.

Also, the City of Madison Child Care Assistance Program has limited funds available for new families, and no wait list. We encourage our families who may have need and who are ineligible for WI Shares Child Care Subsidy to apply. Families must reside in the City of Madison. Families can call (608) 267-4996 or email: to complete a pre-application screening. For this call please have your financial information (wages, work hours etc.) on-hand. Once funds are allocated, a waitlist will be started.

Also, UW-Madison Students can apply for the Child Care Tuition Assistance Program (CCTAP) at Office of Child Care and Family Resources.